I've just released a new firmware update: Bluepad32 v2.4.0.
The most important fix for Unijoysticle users is that re-connect should be working Ok.
Download it from here:
- Arduino platform:
This time for real. Generic ESP32 modules are supported.
It is possible to have Bluepad32 + Arduino in a generic ESP32 module.
Supported via ESP-IDF toolchain.
A "bluepad32_arduino" ESP-IDF component was added with helper classes.
- Bluepad32 is a ESP-IDF "component":
It makes easier to embed Bluepad32 in other projects.
- BLE: WIP. For the moment it is disabled.
- Update BTStack. Using hash: 0f2a810173d1d70943d1c915bffd6f9b1171e8f6
- Update ESP-IDF to latest v4.3 version. Using hash: da6c5be6c15e1c1854d91787fa166f426568d678
- idf.py: uses new ESP-IDF cmake functions, works as intented
- sdkconfig: removed. Using sdkconfig.defauls now. Easier to mantain.
- sdkconfig: coredump is stored in flash, and not dumped in UART console.
- Kconfig: Moved most uni_config.h defines to Kconfig
- uni_conn: Placed connection variables in uni_conn instead of having them in uni_device.
uni_device has a uni_conn_t now.
- clang-format: switched to 4-space indent, 120-column-width
- crc32_le() fixed. ESP32 does not call our code. Fixes core dumps and other related crc32 features.
- Unijoysticle: Turn off LEDs when gamepad disconnects.
- core: When a gamepad disconnects, it resets it state, allowing re-connecting it again (issue #1)
As always, feel free to ping should you have any questions. Thanks!