Bought a 1959 17' uniflite cuddy

huckn barry

Oct 15, 2019, 12:49:23 PM10/15/19
to UnifliteWorld
Floors and transem are solid, engine has no corrosion, trailers fine but needs paint desperately and cuddy windows have a ton of tiny cracks and does anyone know what I'd be getting into taking the cuddy window trim out? And how difficult getting the trim off and how the small bolts fasten to the trim? Also in the market for the "uniflite" metal emblems but doubt I'll ever find them. Not much info on that particular model, are they rare? Glad I bought it. Why have a run of the mill late model boat and all for 1200$. Cheers.
20191001_043116.jpg
Screenshot_20190930-165049_OfferUp.jpg

Anthony Buhay

Jun 1, 2020, 8:41:54 PM6/1/20
to UnifliteWorld
got myself the same model! right now building out my door.
Holler at me! ive got social media and more photos etc. Loving the ongoing project! feel free to email me too :) Good luck! I also have the same year evinrude as your photo, tho mines a 55
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 1.56.53 AM.png
IMG_1633.JPG
61145197327__E2972F70-B28F-4D08-B5F1-A68800B74F17.JPG

huckn barry

Jun 1, 2020, 9:42:08 PM6/1/20
to UnifliteWorld
I just replaced all the wood around the cuddy and gearing up to replace the cuddy plexiglass, any tips on weather stripping/,bolts etc ?