Back in boating world

Arlen Z

Mar 3, 2021, 9:25:47 AM3/3/21
to UnifliteWorld
Hi everyone,
Twelve years ago I bought a 42 foot Sport Fisherman in Ketchikan, Alaska. I had to give that boat up due to unfortunate circumstances. I thought I would never have a boat again. On March 1, 2021, I bought a 27 foot Hardtop Cruiser. I was told it was an Express Sedan but I haven't found anything to identify the exact model. I am so happy to be back in a Uniflite I am not caring much about the model. It needs a little cosmetic work but otherwise appears to be in great shape.

Happy to be back in a Uniflite. Best boat ever built,
Arlen