Bought a '63 cabin cruiser 16 ft need advise

Jeramey Pitman

Jul 1, 2020, 2:49:20 AM7/1/20
to UnifliteWorld
Hello! I am new to this page but I just purchased this 1963 Uniflite 16' cabin cruiser. It needs quite a bit of restoration, mostly reassembly of wiring, gas lines etc., and I was wondering if anyone has any diagrams or even some advise on any of this. Any help would be MUCH appreciated as I have restored many classic cars in my lifetime but not a boat yet!
Thank you so much!

1963 16ft Uniflite Cabin Cruiser 140 HP Johnson Outboard - $800 Peyton

Anthony Buhay

Jul 1, 2020, 3:13:17 AM7/1/20
to UnifliteWorld
nice! And finally one of the cabin cruisers! I’ve embarked also on one of these, just a few steps ahead of ya! General knowledge and such of boats will be what you’ll be after! If you have questions along the way feel free to ask!

Check your floors, if there’s wood in there, best make sure the hull doesn’t leak! Have fun!
BE71AB39-BDA2-46BB-A3AE-B3504822FFD4.jpeg
9A772B9F-224F-4DEB-A5D8-70FAF2DF67D7.jpeg