1962 uniflite 16.5.ft runabout

Barry Buenvenida

Jul 9, 2019, 11:38:20 AM7/9/19
to UnifliteWorld
I have had this boat for a number of years and wonder what it is worth..many interested in selling. a gentleman years ago wanted to know if anyone had a picture of it.another said he had only seen one in a museum.
20190708_142940.jpg
20190708_142926.jpg
20190708_142901.jpg
20190708_142825.jpg

Lynnette Lotterer

Jul 27, 2019, 12:08:31 PM7/27/19
to UnifliteWorld
Let me know what you find out. I have a runabout that I bought as a project boat that I never got too and now am considering selling mine.

Barry Buenvenida

Dec 11, 2020, 12:49:10 AM12/11/20
to UnifliteWorld
A gentleman said the only other boat he seen was in a museum and wanted to see if anyone had pictures..The original owners son thought the one I have was the first or so off the assembly line