Next UCI Meeting

Pat Wendorf

Mar 18, 2009, 1:19:25 PM3/18/09
to unifie...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Just letting you know we'll be doing another UCI meeting on Thursday March 26th, 12pm EST (same time as last meeting).  By this time we'll have an AMI image setup with the sample code we've been working on so the discussion for this meeting can focus on critiquing the sample implementation and drumming up some ideas on what a final version might look like.

- Pat

Mohamed El-Refaey

Mar 18, 2009, 3:57:45 PM3/18/09
to unifie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pat,

is there a summery or a history of the previous meeting for those who didn't attend?

Regards,
Mohamed

Pat Wendorf

Mar 24, 2009, 4:20:38 PM3/24/09
to unifie...@googlegroups.com
http://talk.cloudforum.org/u...@talk.cloudforum.org/2009/03/12.html

Hopefully the spam filter system doesn't mangle the URL, if it does the email portion is:  uci AT talk.cloudforum.org
--
Pat Wendorf
Product Development Manager