Open Source Java API for Cloud Access

George Reese

Aug 12, 2009, 9:29:39 PM8/12/09
to Unified Cloud Interface Project (UCI)
I've removed all enStratus-specific code from the cloud abstraction
layer of the API enStratus uses to access clouds without writing code
to any particular cloud API. We are releasing this code under the
Artistic License 2.0 Open Source license.

Please feel free to leverage the API and create implementations for
different cloud providers. I certainly would love to hear feedback on
the value of this API to Java programmers.

Please let me know if you are interested in contributing to the
project and furthering an open Java API for cloud access.

http://dasein-cloud.sourceforge.net

-George