BT UC Strategy

cpotter

Nov 12, 2009, 11:09:59 AM11/12/09
to Unified Communications
Does anyone have any expertise or knowledge related to BT's Unified
Communications strateg? I'm having some difficulty determining their
value proposition to customers.

Cheers,
Chris

Pat Borka

Dec 3, 2009, 9:47:52 AM12/3/09
to unife...@googlegroups.com
Can you expand on what you are looking for? I work for a partner who
has worked with bt in the past. I have some insight but I don't want
to step on any toes.

Pat

--
Sent from my mobile device

Marco Filippetti

Dec 3, 2009, 5:49:12 AM12/3/09
to Unified Communications
Hello Chris,

BT has the CLAN (Converged LAN) proposition that might be what you are
looking for...

http://globalservices.bt.com/LeafAction.do?Record=Converged_LAN_products_gbl_en-gb&chapterKey=1

Best regards,

Marco Filippetti

Mick Stevens

Dec 3, 2009, 10:42:45 AM12/3/09
to unife...@googlegroups.com, chris.a...@gmail.com
Hi Chris,

I've forwarded your enquiry on to a buddy of mine at BT.  I'm hopeful that he'll be able to provide a contact you can talk to.

Rgds, Mick
Tel/SMS. +44(0)7967 594432
Fax. +44(0)7053 452429

chris

Dec 4, 2009, 5:28:15 AM12/4/09
to Unified Communications
Hi Chris,

I am a founder investor in www.5i.co.uk who ( I believe ) have worked
with BT and thier partners to assist in clarifying the value
proposition.

I have passed on your question to the MD Peter Howells to see if he
can be of assistance.

If you do not know 5i then please take a look at thier website and
this may help you determine if they can help you.

Regards, Chris.

Michael Roth

Dec 6, 2009, 4:24:15 PM12/6/09
to unife...@googlegroups.com
Chris-

Are you talking to BT Global Service's Unified Communications Strategy
(which is focus, obviously on the Global Market and very much towards
the Fortune 500) or BT's Unified Communications Strategy in the UK
(which is very focused on providing an IP based network that is
ubiquitous in the UK).

The first I can talk to, the second, not so much.

Michael Roth
+1 510 387 7643
mlr...@pacbell.net

jerry....@bt.com

Dec 8, 2009, 6:12:35 AM12/8/09
to unife...@googlegroups.com
I work for BTGS , depending on the context I can help.
Rgds
-Jerry