unicode to preeti

Devendra Shah

Mar 22, 2011, 5:54:50 AM3/22/11
to Unicode Nepali User's Group
I can tyoe in Nepali unicode but not in Preeti, or kantipur or
himali . Si I need to convert from Unicode nepali to Preeti or other
similar language.
I tried the website suggested by Suresh. But unfortunately the website
is not there.
Please suggest me.
Devendra

Diwash Pradhan

Mar 29, 2011, 2:01:53 PM3/29/11
to unicod...@googlegroups.com
U could use this conversion tool from mpp:
download link:http://download.com.np/index.php?option=file&file=187

--
Diwash Pradhan

Devendra Shah

May 15, 2011, 3:12:01 AM5/15/11
to Unicode Nepali User's Group
That did not work Diwas, please tell me how?
Devendra

On Mar 29, 11:01 pm, Diwash Pradhan <diwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> U could use this conversion tool from mpp:
> download link:http://download.com.np/index.php?option=file&file=187

radiogau...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2013, 12:46:03 AM2/23/13
to unicod...@googlegroups.com

Himdut Daily

Mar 1, 2013, 7:00:39 AM3/1/13
to unicod...@googlegroups.com
Do not work unicode to preeti, How do work ?