How to type nepali in Adobe CS2 applications

honka...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2006, 9:10:32 AM12/13/06
to Unicode Nepali User's Group
There are no problem typing nepali in MS Word with the help of the
nepali unicode converter.
However, I encounter problems in typing nepali in other application
like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro 2, Cyberlink Power Director
etc.

In Adobe Premiere Pro 2, I manage to use "Sanskrit" as my input
language ( with Nepali Unicode Romanized selected), the font "Samanata"
or "Arial Unicode MS" to type nepali characters. But the problem is
that the rule of some joining characters are not followed, as below :

e.g. Typing the word " namaste"
This " नमसते " appears instead of the correctly joined
word appear " नमस्ते ".

Anyone has a solution to the above problem?

Binod Khadka

Nov 30, 2014, 12:52:21 AM11/30/14
to unicod...@googlegroups.com
Same problem here!!

but are we 2 the only people in this group or what? :(