conjuncts?

pasalupo

Sep 1, 2009, 7:02:56 AM9/1/09
to Unicode Nepali User's Group
Hello,
I am thankful for this useful editor. Thanks to all the people who
made it possible to type Nepali without many problems.
I am a beginner in Nepali and so I am still easy to confuse.
Therefore, please, bear over with me ....
I do have a problem with conjunncts.
How do I write the conjunct for ङ and ग् (like in the last letter of
Darjeeling)
Is there somewhere an input chart which I might have overseen?
Thanks a lot -- Wolfgang

Sanir Karmacharya

Sep 2, 2009, 5:16:25 AM9/2/09
to unicod...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Wolfgang,

The conjunct for ङ्ग is Nepalese writing technique, therefore you may not be able to find this in any Devanagari font other than Nepali. So I'd suggest you to use Nepali Devanagari Unicode fonts like Kalimati, Kanjirowa, Samanata of mine or Thyaka Rabison of Rabison Shakya, rather than Mangal and Arial Ms Unicode.

Sanir Karmacharya
Font Developer
Kathmandu

Karambir Singh Rohilla

Jun 17, 2014, 8:02:49 AM6/17/14
to unicod...@googlegroups.com
hi
 some nepali conjuncts are unable in mangal font

regards
karambir singh rohilla
font developer
india