How to type in Nepali unicode keyboard (romanized)

Desh Raj

Jun 6, 2007, 6:24:42 AM6/6/07
to Unicode Nepali User's Group
I have already installed necessary followed the instruction from
http://www.mpp.org.np, but I am unable to type HALF letter. Can
anybody tell me how to type complex words in in Nepali unicode
keyboard (romanized), eg PRAJATANTRA, UTPRERANA etc. I appreciate your
help.

dkafle

Jun 7, 2007, 10:57:24 PM6/7/07
to Unicode Nepali User's Group
There are NO HALF letter in Unicode. You have to make a FULL letter by
खुट्टा काटेर ।in Unicode Romanized, "/" (next to "?" key) is the key
to do so. So, to type स्मार्ट.... you have to type स / म ा र / ट (s/
mar/q)...

If u read this simple guide http://www.mpp.org.np/detail_guide/howto.php
again and practice typing for a couple of hours u can type almost as
fast as you type English..

Pragya Shrestha

Oct 12, 2017, 7:07:56 AM10/12/17
to Unicode Nepali User's Group