Qbone working well

Gene Katz

Sep 13, 2022, 7:41:21 PM9/13/22
to UniBone
Mystery solved. rt11v5.5 STARTS.com file sets EDIT to KED as default. My vt100 emulator is not 100% compatible. rt11v4.0 STARTS,com did not do this so EDIT works correctly with my ANSII keyboard.

My new question is:
running rt11v5.5sj  I can see that SHOW DEVICES lists
DL0 and DL1 as enabled and DL2 and DL3 enabled too.

However, only DL0 and DL1 are active on bootup.

What commands do you use to make DL2 and DL3 useable?

MOUNT? INIT? ....... ?

Thanks,

Gene

Peter Schranz

Sep 14, 2022, 4:10:07 AM9/14/22
to Gene Katz, UniBone
Hi Gene,

normally you need to do a SYSGEN in order to have 4 Units. RT11 default installations only come with 2 Units.

Peter