Image w/ DELQA support?

瀏覽次數:41 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Steven Hirsch

未讀,
2022年12月11日 下午1:44:252022/12/11
收件者:uni...@googlegroups.com
Before I go through the exercise of building an image from scratch, does
anyone on the list have an image of RT-11, RSX-11 and/or BSD 2.11 with
ethernet support genned into it?

Mark Matlock

未讀,
2022年12月11日 下午6:15:432022/12/11
收件者:Steven Hirsch、UniBone
Steve,
I have a RSX-11M+ V4.6 disk image that runs on a 11/83 from a QBone. It has DECnet and Johnny Billquist’s latest TCP/IP that runs fine with a DELQA. It would need a I/D CPU with at least 512KW to run though.

Best,
Mark

> On Dec 11, 2022, at 12:44 PM, Steven Hirsch <snhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Before I go through the exercise of building an image from scratch, does anyone on the list have an image of RT-11, RSX-11 and/or BSD 2.11 with ethernet support genned into it?
>

> --

Steven Hirsch

未讀,
2022年12月11日 晚上7:02:572022/12/11
收件者:Mark Matlock、Steven Hirsch、UniBone
On Sun, 11 Dec 2022, Mark Matlock wrote:

> Steve,

> I have a RSX-11M+ V4.6 disk image that runs on a 11/83 from a QBone.
> It has DECnet and Johnny Billquist’s latest TCP/IP that runs fine with a
> DELQA. It would need a I/D CPU with at least 512KW to run though.

I have a 'Frankenstein' 11/73 running in my H-11 frame (extended to
22-bit). 4MB of memory provided by QBone.

That image should be fine for me.

stephenbuc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2022年12月18日 晚上7:45:482022/12/18
收件者:UniBone
I'd love to have a copy of that image as well.
Thanks!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄