Are doc(s) included with Qbone board?

Robert Myers

Jan 20, 2024, 10:15:23 PMJan 20
to UniBone
I've just ordered a Qbone for my PDP-11/83 system.  Does it come with documentation on how to configure for whatever disk or tape system to emulate?  I didn't seem to find any on the Decromancer.ca website.

John H. Reinhardt

Jan 20, 2024, 11:32:54 PMJan 20
to UniBone
On 1/20/2024 9:15 PM, 'Robert Myers' via UniBone wrote:
> I've just ordered a Qbone for my PDP-11/83 system.  Does it come with documentation on how to configure for whatever disk or tape system to emulate?  I didn't seem to find any on the Decromancer.ca website. --

Robert,

Follow the links in this and you will learn most of what you need to work with the QBone.
  https://www.retrocmp.com/projects/qbone

This link is for the UniBone which uses the same software and same commands so these are really helpful also
  https://www.retrocmp.com/projects/unibone

There is also some documentation on the SD card that goes in the BeagleBone Black.

Scanning this message list will also help.

--
John H. Reinhardt