directory naming conventions

Fritz Mueller

Jun 4, 2024, 4:00:23 PMJun 4
to UniBone
H Joerg,

The directory naming with numeric prefixes in the qunibone sources is a style I've not run across before.  Have been curious on you motivations for this convention -- is the desire to control default directory listings so dirs are listed in logical order?  Some other convenience for usage I haven't puzzled out yet?

Curious minds want to know!

      cheers,
          --FritzM.

Joerg Hoppe

Jun 6, 2024, 11:42:54 AMJun 6
to uni...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Well, internally the QUniBone consists of more directories than you see
on github: "hello worlds", technology studies, internal documentation,
trial-and-error stuff. As I worked foawrd I felt the need to order this
in a semi-chronological order ... not alphetically by random directory
names.

These numerical prefixes would do.

kind regards,

Joerg