Need guidance: Qbone on 11/83 - how to boot an OS?

Robert Myers

Apr 22, 2024, 11:07:43 PMApr 22
to UniBone
I have installed my Qbone into my 11/83 and now I wondering how to select an OS either thru autostart.sh or some other means.   My current system has a modified RSTS/E
installation that i need to replace on device DU0.  I'm not sure how to proceed at this point.

Any insight welcomed.

Joerg Hoppe

Apr 23, 2024, 1:30:09 AMApr 23
to uni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,
You want to switch from physical MSCP drive with RSTS on it to a QBone
replacement?

Or just run QBone with one of the preinstalled configurations?

Joerg

Robert Myers

Apr 25, 2024, 11:07:23 PMApr 25
to UniBone
I actually want to run one of the OS scripts; later on, check to see if installation media for RSTS/E is available.

I'm working with the development team to determine why I don't see the expected results on my 11/83.

Bob