Uni Sarini Linklink 270322

uni sarini

Mar 28, 2022, 6:06:21 PM3/28/22
to Uni Sarini Linklink

Woke up with just enough time to get to work which entails getting up and walking to my computer at my kitchen table. But nope, screw that. Still tired and didn't sleep well.

Woke up in the middle of the night with a stuffy nose. Spent an hr trying to blow my nose clean so I could breath right and go back to sleep. Thoughts of being sick made me roll my eyes thinking I don't have time to get sick now dang it! Too much stuff to do prepping for my move while juggling daily life stuff.

Woke up feeling better thank goodness. Nose slightly running but I can tell it's at the tail end so I'll be fine by lunch time. Don't have time for zen time but then I said effe it, I'LL MAKE TIME.!! So here I am, sitting up in bed. Having my coffee making zen time for me realizing if I don't make time for my mental health, no one else will. Birds already up so I don't hear them yapping right now. Hehe. The only sound is my Alexa playing soft rock and the drip of the bathroom shower that is no longer my problem. Hehehe.

One thing Covid did that was good for us? It showed we can telework and still get our jobs done. Well, not right now of course but normally, it's doable. There are times we do need to go to work physically and there are people that do the wiring so they of course need to be there. That's not my job though.

So yeah. This is kinda sweet. Just remote in and hit the keyboard at a certain sequence and voila!!! I'm working. :). We save on gas. Less wear and tear on our vehicles. We can save on lunches since we don't need to go out for lunch anymore. More time to ourselves since there is no commute time anymore. And if you're backed up in work. You can log on at anytime of the day. I've chimed in to do some work at night after dinner on occasion so that makes work somewhat manageable if and when things pile up.

The negatives are few but there are some. Social life decreases. You aren't with your work buddies anymore. No more lunches with the group. Less socializing since we're all remote in now. We can chat on online business chat apps but it's not the same.

Socializing is normal and healthy to have. I'm lucky I got gym, friends, and my meetup group that I hang with. I want to say my church group too but I still feel funny being such a carnal person to say I belong there. If notbforbthat kind of input, I'd probably go bonkers and be experiencing some mental issues. I mean besides my normal mental personality I am right now. 🤪

Well, it's go time. Time to earn my daily gas money. Haha. Funny not funny. Later diary.

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 1

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 2

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 3

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 4

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 5

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 6

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 7

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 8

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 9

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 10

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 11

Uni Sarini 270322 Linklink 12

Uni Sarini Linklink Updates on Google Groups.