NLNet grants for open source research on search/discovery

Michiel de Jong

Dec 3, 2018, 6:08:13 AM12/3/18
to unho...@googlegroups.com, redecen...@googlegroups.com
Hi (cross-posting to Unhosted and Redecentralize),

Some of you may know that for several years, NLNet helped me live as a nomadic open source programmer by giving out easy-to-use grants for small open source  projects, and without them, projects like Unhosted, remoteStorage, SocketHub, and Terms of Service; Didn't Read would not have come far beyond the planning phase. I heard NLNet are giving out new grants now, and I can really recommend them!

So if you're working on redecentralizing search, this might interest to help support the time you put into your open source work: https://nlnet.nl/discovery/. HTH, and happy hacking!

Cheers,
Michiel.