NHibernate version used by uNhAddins differs from NHibernate 3 GA

Quicoli

Dec 6, 2010, 10:55:52 AM12/6/10
to uNhAddIns
Hi Friends,

NHibernate 3 GA is 3.0.0.4000
NHibernate used by uNhAddIns is 3.0.0.2001

In my local copy of uNhAddIns, may I just update the NHibernate
referenced assembly and rebuild uNhAddins?

thanks!

José F. Romaniello

Dec 6, 2010, 10:57:26 AM12/6/10
to unha...@googlegroups.com
We need a NHV pointing to NH3GA in order to run the full build.

Fabio Maulo

Dec 6, 2010, 11:45:40 AM12/6/10
to unha...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps what I need is a clean-up of various stuff.
I miss the time of pace & love
--
Fabio Maulo

Fabio Maulo

Dec 6, 2010, 11:47:39 AM12/6/10
to unha...@googlegroups.com
As first step I already removed all code related yo my blog-posts.
--
Fabio Maulo

José F. Romaniello

Dec 6, 2010, 11:58:09 AM12/6/10
to unha...@googlegroups.com
My suggestions:

1-Take the validators adapters stuff out to other repository.

2-Remove ComponentBehaviors (we have it on a branch) and i no longer suggest the usage.

3-move
 -uNhAddIns.Example.AopConversationUsage/
 -uNhAddIns.Example.ConversationUsage/
 -uNhAddIns.Example.MultiSessionConversationUsage/
 -uNhAddIns.Example.MultiSessionConversationUsageMappings/
to the Examples folder

if you agree, I can create tickets for these task and help work them on free time.

Gustavo Ringel

Dec 6, 2010, 1:03:53 PM12/6/10
to unha...@googlegroups.com
I'll do immediately 2- and 3-
1- i suggest you do on your free time (i think you aren't doing nothing between 03:00 - 04:00 so there you have some time for that.

Gustavo.