New developments in the example "Chinook Media Manager"

Stefano

Nov 30, 2010, 2:06:47 AM11/30/10
to uNhAddIns
I've seen that the series o posts in Josè's blog about Chinook WPF
sample is referred to a previous version of the code (you can still
find it browsing the history of the uNHAddins repository).

From the history logs, I can see that in the last 3-4 months a lot of
changes have been done.

What is changed in the current version, compared to the previous one
(the one referred in the blog)?
Should I consider the new one for implementing CpBT?
Is there any place where I can find this information?

Gustavo Ringel

Nov 30, 2010, 2:14:39 AM11/30/10
to unha...@googlegroups.com
Some days ago i took the last version of uNhAddins, put it instead of a 1 year version i had in another project, and everything worked fine without changes...so i think you should take the last one and you can use the same blogs.

Gustavo.

Stefano

Nov 30, 2010, 2:51:57 AM11/30/10
to uNhAddIns
Sorry Gustavo, all the refactorings I referred to are the ones in
Chinook WPF sample, some changes that Josè wrote (e.g. he changed from
repository to Dao)... not changes in uNhAddins "core"

José F. Romaniello

Nov 30, 2010, 4:45:12 AM11/30/10
to unha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefano, I didn't have enought time to end version two.. My blog posts referers to a previous version as you note.
There is not a big change between two versions on the Application service side, but i want to show more things on the wpf side.

I recommend you to look at the previous version (revision 839) so you can follow my blog posts serie about the example.

Let us know if you have any doubt about the example.

Stefano

Nov 30, 2010, 5:38:44 AM11/30/10
to uNhAddIns
Ok Josè, thank you again!