IPaginator and WCF services

Chris J

Nov 23, 2010, 7:15:04 PM11/23/10
to uNhAddIns

I've been looking at the classes and interfaces in
uNhAddIns.Pagination. Does anyone have an example of how this could be
used with WCF Web services? I was picturing an operation like this:

public Customer GetAllCustomer(IPaginator paging, int page)

'paging' would be null the first time the operation is called, but
subsequent calls would have it set. 'page' would be the number of the
page to return, 0 initially.

I could then have a DAO method that takes 'paging' and 'page' and
returns the page data, probably using the generic PaginableCriteria
within the DAO.

That's my idea off the top of my head. Has anyone else implemented
something similar?

Thanks.