Editing the UN Global Pulse wikisite

Sara Farmer

Jan 1, 2011, 1:15:32 PM1/1/11
to unglobal...@googlegroups.com, unglobalpul...@googlegroups.com, unglobalpul...@googlegroups.com, unglobalp...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, and a happy new year to you all!

I'll be keeping the UN Global Pulse wiki tidy: this is the website containing the Pulse Camp 1.0 designs, and it's there for *you* to edit and add notes about the Global Pulse designs.

The website is at:  https://sites.google.com/site/unglobalpulse/home

It took me a while to work out how to edit it, but this method seems to work fine:
  • Go to http://sites.google.com (you may need to login to Google to get to this page)
  • You'll see “UN Global Pulse” listed under 'my sites'.  If you don’t, then email me and I’ll add you to the list.
  • Click on “UN Global Pulse”  - you’ll see the wikisite, with “create page”, “edit page” and “more actions” buttons at the top of it.
  • Edit away.
I've structured the site by working group, and added some suggested pages and initial tasks (to match Nico's list on the Architecture page).  None of these are mandatory (the site belongs to *you*, the Global Pulse community), but I'm hoping they will seed discussions in these mailing lists, support the new GP community leads, and give us a good place to start in 2011.

Oh, and I've also added a suggestions page for future Pulse Camp themes.

Happy 2011!

Sara.