Monday night codejams at UN Global Pulse, New York

Sara Farmer

Jul 25, 2011, 2:18:40 PM7/25/11
to UN Global Pulse - User Interface, hunch...@googlegroups.com, puls...@googlegroups.com, nycpyth...@meetup.com
First, thank you to to everyone who came out and braved the fire
alarms at 370 Lexington Avenue to help with the Hunchworks codejam
last week.

Today's codejam is at the same place (Suite 1707, 370 Lexington
Avenue, New York) and time (6pm til nominally 9pm - later if you want
to stay). The menu is again beer and pizza, and the stack is still
Python and Django on Heroku (yes, really!) - we'll still be setting up
stacks, sorting out our features list, working on the UI wireframes
and coding up some small stories.

Looking forward to seeing you here - hopefully we won't have fire
crews throwing us out of the building this time!

Sara.