Chunked regression with 0.8.0

Daniel Sobral

Jun 4, 2014, 5:17:17 PM6/4/14
to unfilter...@googlegroups.com
I have some code using both netty-uploads and chunked, which works fine with Unfiltered 0.7.1 and Netty 4.0.19. With Unfiltered 0.8.0, however, I get this when sending anything over 1MB:

io.netty.handler.codec.TooLongFrameException: HTTP content length exceeded 1048576 bytes.
at io.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpObjectAggregator.decode(HttpObjectAggregator.java:183)
at io.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpObjectAggregator.decode(HttpObjectAggregator.java:52)
at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:89)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:341)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:327)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:163)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:341)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:327)
at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelRead(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:86)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:341)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:327)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:785)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:126)

That error happens with both netty-uploads and with a chunked(XXX).plan(async.Plan(...)), where XXX is greater than 1M.

It seems to me that something about chunking is not being handled correctly anymore.

--
Daniel C. Sobral