Easily documenting my REST API ... help?

Joseph Wyrembelski

Feb 10, 2016, 3:46:54 PM2/10/16
to Unfiltered
I am about to take on the tedious task of documenting a pair of old APIs written with unfiltered.

I'm hopeful that there may be something in the unfiltered library to get me a good starting point but need someone to point me in the right direction.

Is there a static object (available to any/all endpoints) that I can query to get a list of all endpoints/routes in my server and then print them out?

(Otherwise I think I'll have to read through dozens of Scala files and manually construct my documentation.)

FWIW - We're going to use Swagger (Swagger.io) for our APIs documentation.