Singularity/Docker

Adam Raikes

Oct 6, 2023, 1:13:55 PM10/6/23
to UNet Studio
Hi Frank,

I see Dockerfiles in the UNet Studio repo. Are there official/developmental versions that are compiled and ready somewhere so that I can test with my mouse data?

Frank Yeh

Oct 9, 2023, 12:48:39 PM10/9/23
to Adam Raikes, UNet Studio
Yes, the docker link is
docker pull dsistudio/unetstudio:latest

On Fri, Oct 6, 2023 at 1:13 PM Adam Raikes <raikes....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> I see Dockerfiles in the UNet Studio repo. Are there official/developmental versions that are compiled and ready somewhere so that I can test with my mouse data?

Adam Raikes

Nov 2, 2023, 6:10:51 PM11/2/23
to UNet Studio
Thoughts?

[adamraikes@r2u15n1 singularity_images]$ singularity exec unetstudio_latest.sif unet_studio
INFO:    underlay of /etc/localtime required more than 50 (103) bind mounts
/opt/unet-studio/unet_studio: error while loading shared libraries: libQt6Core.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Frank Yeh

Nov 2, 2023, 9:04:00 PM11/2/23
to Adam Raikes, UNet Studio
It seems that Singularity does not mount the folders storing the
needed libraries.
If you are running on your own computer, you may try install qt6.
Best,
Frank
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/unet-studio/118e9a69-0c55-4b44-b91a-6d394829bb07n%40googlegroups.com.

Adam Raikes

Dec 6, 2023, 5:50:27 PM12/6/23
to UNet Studio
Is it possible to get it with the QT libraries bundled?

Also:
1. Is there a CLI for the Singularity/Docker containers?
2. Running on Windows with my mouse data, I was running the skull stripping which appears to work rather well. However, the saved, skull-stripped image outputs with different voxel dimensions as my original. The original was collected at 0.075x0.075x0.075mm resolution and the saved file has a 1x1x1mm resolution.

Frank Yeh

Dec 8, 2023, 9:09:53 AM12/8/23
to Adam Raikes, UNet Studio

On Wed, Dec 6, 2023, 5:50 PM Adam Raikes <raikes....@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it possible to get it with the QT libraries bundled?

Also:
1. Is there a CLI for the Singularity/Docker containers?

Yes, I will update documentation to give some examples.

2. Running on Windows with my mouse data, I was running the skull stripping which appears to work rather well. However, the saved, skull-stripped image outputs with different voxel dimensions as my original. The original was collected at 0.075x0.075x0.075mm resolution and the saved file has a 1x1x1mm resolution.

I will fix it and let you know.
Frank