Doubt about training pipeline

Daniel Menezes

Apr 16, 2024, 5:51:06 PMApr 16
to UNet Studio
Hi there Frank,

I have been working a little bit with the API using the default networks, but I think I might have to train a network from scratch using one of my samples.

Could you please clarify what is supposed to be used as INPUT and OUTPUT?

Another question, I see your model can perform well with just one template, but can it take a more complex dataset? Due to the gross anatomy alterations I am finding on my disease model, my plan was to train using synthetic data.

Best regards,

Dan

Frank Yeh

Apr 17, 2024, 2:17:21 PMApr 17
to Daniel Menezes, UNet Studio
Where did you meet the INPUT/OUTPUT parameter?
At GUI, the input is the template and output is the label image.

Another question, I see your model can perform well with just one template, but can it take a more complex dataset? Due to the gross anatomy alterations I am finding on my disease model, my plan was to train using synthetic data.

Yes, it can take one template + many samples. UNet Studio will designate 't' for the template and 's' for the individual subject. In each batch, the template will be trained more frequently than individuals.

I will see if I can update the document to detail this step.

Best,
Frank

Best regards,

Dan