Mouse brain segmentation wrong

Kai Chuang

Oct 3, 2023, 12:58:27 AM10/3/23
to UNet Studio
Hi Frank, I tried on a T2w mouse brain data. The cortex and cerebellum seemed fine, but not other regions, eg, striatum and thalamus are merged as one. Midbrain and WM are also mixed as one. In particular, CSF is not separated. I've uploaded this data. Please have a look when you got time. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2023-10-03 at 2.57.25 pm.png

Frank Yeh

Oct 3, 2023, 9:07:00 AM10/3/23
to Kai Chuang, UNet Studio
Hi Kai,