"one training dataset"

Balázs Knakker

Apr 24, 2023, 12:36:44 PM4/24/23
to UNet Studio
Hi!
In the description, you mention the following:

"It uses a unique data augmentation strategy combines visual simulation and negative output saturation to achieve accurate and efficient segmentation with just one training dataset. "

What exactly do you mean by "just one training dataset"?

Thanks!
Balázs

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Apr 24, 2023, 12:48:39 PM4/24/23
to Balázs Knakker, UNet Studio
For rhesus, I used only one T1W image from ONPRC18 publicly available
data from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833476/
That is all it took to train the network.
Frank

jongsung park

Apr 25, 2023, 5:22:53 PM4/25/23
to UNet Studio
This is very interesting! I would love to hear how the augmentations were done to have this result. Is there a paper in review or being written?

2023년 4월 24일 월요일 오후 12시 48분 39초 UTC-4에 Fang-Cheng Yeh님이 작성:

Fang-Cheng Yeh

Apr 25, 2023, 5:27:38 PM4/25/23
to jongsung park, UNet Studio
Not yet, there is still room for improvement and would need more user
testing to see the issues.