Understand Al-Qur'an Level-1 course at Hyderabad

AbdulRaheem Uq

Nov 26, 2012, 4:59:04 AM11/26/12
to UQA Headoffice

Dear all,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Al-Hamdulillah we are very pleased to inform about our Level-1 course at Al-Huda, Hyderabad Centre.

Course       : Level - 1 ( Only for Sisters )

Place          :  Al-Huda Institute

Location     : Outer Ring Road, Pillar No. 33
                     Moghal Heights,
                     4th Floor

Date           : 27th Nov. to 30th Nov. 2012

Timings       : 10 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.

Please forward it to your contacts in Hyderabad.  May Allah reward to every one who is organizing, attending, spreading, this program Aameen.

Jazakallahu khairan

--
Abdul Raheem Nayeem Uddin
(In-Charge Global Promotions,  Co-Ordinator)