Understand Al-Qur'an SC-3 at Sana High School, Nanded

AbdulRaheem Uq

Jun 17, 2013, 3:07:58 AM6/17/13
to UQA Headoffice
Dear all,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulalhi Wa Barakatuhu

Once again we are very glad to announce Understand Al-Qur'an Academy's SC-3 course at Nanded, Maharashtra

Course     :    SC-3

Date        :     26, 27 & 28 June 2013

Timings   :     9 A.M. to 5 P.M.

Venu       :     Sana Urdu High School,
                     Nomaniya Nagar,
                     Paroda Buzruj,
                     Nanded, Maharashtra.

For more details on the course please contact Br. Saif Uddin on 02462-267979.

Note :  Actually 180 hours is needed to complete SC-3 course in which we see WFW translation of whole Qur'an.
           In the above SC-3 course we will try our best to see at least Suratul Baqrah WFW. Onece a participant does
           at least Suratul Baqra with our pattern In Shaa Allah he can complete the Qur'an with the same pattern.

Please circulate this announcement in your contacts. May Allah SWT help us to spread this Easy Way of Understanding Al-Qur'an in every corner of this Globe.
May Allah SWT help us to fulfill all the rights of Qur'an. Aameen

Jazakallahu khairan

--
Abdul Raheem Nayeem Uddin
(In-Charge Global Promotions,  Co-Ordinator)