Understand Al-Qur'an TTC at Moradabad, U.P

AbdulRaheem Uq

Feb 20, 2013, 12:39:13 AM2/20/13
to UQA Headoffice
Dear all,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu,

We are very pleased to inform you about our next TTC program at Moradabad U.P

Date     :     24 Feb to 28 Feb 2013

Timings :    Morning 10 A.M  to Evening 6 P.M

Venu     St. Amtuls Public school
               Wajidnagar , Prince Road ,
               Moradabad , U.P

Contact Person :  Mohammed Shariq
Cell No.            :  09458740786

For more details and registration please contact Br.Mohammed Shariq.

Please forward this message to your contact list.  May Allah SWT help all of us to spread his word by all means to every human on this plant. Aameen

Jazakallahu khairan

--
Abdul Raheem Nayeem Uddin
(In-Charge Global Promotions,  Co-Ordinator)