Understand Al-Qur'an Course at Hongkong

AbdulRaheem Uq

Apr 4, 2012, 1:14:41 PM4/4/12
to Understand Quran UQ
Dear all,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu

Al-Hamdulillah Understand Al-Qur'an Academy is organizing its level-1 course at kowloon Masjid at Hongkong.
For details please see the attached announcement.

Insha-Allah I will be conducting courses between 5th to 17th April in Honkong, Malysia and if possible at Singapore.

A special thanks to Dr. Abdul Aziz sahab for giving me this opportunity.

My humble request to all of you please pray for it.  May Allah accept our collective efforts and help us to promote his book in every corner of this globe.  Aameen

Jaza kallahu khairan

--
Abdul Raheem Nayeem Uddin
(In-Charge Global Promotions,  Co-Ordinator)

Hongkong.jpg