Understand Al-Qur'an Level-I course at Muradabad

1 view

AbdulRaheem Uq

Dec 21, 2012, 4:24:47 AM12/21/12
to UQA Headoffice
Dear all,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Al-Hamdulillah we are very pleased to announce our Understand Al-Qur'an Level-1 course at Muradabad.

Course - Level-1

Dates -  23rd to 26th December 2012

Venu - Muradabad Muslim Degree College

Location -  Katghar Station, Muradabad

Timings  -  Morning 10 to 1 p.m.
                  Evening 02 to 5:30 p.m.

Note : For more details please contact Br.Iqbal on 09997926791

About the Course

The course consists of Surah Al-Fatihah, Last 6 Surahs, parts of Salah (prayer), etc. It also contains basic necessary Grammar. Through these selections, almost 125 words of the Qur’an are taught which occur around 40,000 times in the Qur’an (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). That comes to around 50%!!! So, you will know almost half of the words on each page of the Qur’an.

Please share it with other.

Jazakallahu khairan

--
Abdul Raheem Nayeem Uddin
(In-Charge Global Promotions,  Co-Ordinator)