One Day Orientation Prog. for UQ Study Centers all over India.

AbdulRaheem Uq

Aug 9, 2012, 6:17:29 AM8/9/12
to UQA Headoffice
Dear all,

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

We are very pleased to announce One Day Orientation Program to all our Co-Ordinators, Volunteers,
Teachers those who are teaching or running Study Circles on Understand Al-Qur'an Academy's pattern.As you all are aware Al-Hamdulillah UQA's courses are running Local, National and Global level its  time to team up all the centers.

Please note we strongly hope to have the Teachers and Co-Ordinators from New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Calcutta, Mumbai, Kerala, Adilabad, Aurangabad, Ahmed Nagar, Nanded, Bellari, Gulbarga, Hubli, Vijayawada, Chandrapur, & Raichur and many mooooooooooore.

Note : Please register your name to attend the program on or before 5th September 2012 at our Head Office on 040-2351 1371, 09652430971,08686872850

Insha-Allah the agenda will be as below :

Date        : 8th September 2012
Location  : UQA Head Office, Hyd
Time        : 11 A.M. to 4 P.M.

Insha-Allah focus will be on :

1.  Mohsin Sahab (Asst. Director) will deliver a talk on the importance of NLP in the class room.
2.  Br.Daleel Uddin will explain all the different model of running Study Circles
   i)  FM (Franchise Model)
  ii)  VM (Volunteer Model)
3.  Abdul Raheem will address technical issues related to the teaching.
 4.  Mohsin Sahab will teach activities that will engage and boost the learning of the participants.

Your positive response in this regard will be greatly appreciated. Lets be the
"Companions Of Qur'an"
--
Abdul Raheem Nayeem Uddin
(In-Charge Global Promotions,  Co-Ordinator)

gha...@zeeteexpress.com

Aug 21, 2012, 11:06:55 AM8/21/12
to understandq...@googlegroups.com, UQA Headoffice, AbdulRaheem Uq, Abdulazeez Abdulraheem, Jalal Deen, Mohamed Ibrahim, ZTX Abdul Rasith
Insha allah, wl try to attend it personally.
Wassalaam,
Ghazali@Riyadh,KSA.

Visit www.understandquran.com

--
Best Regards,
Ghazali MBM, Managing Director, Zee Tee Express Co.,

AbdulRaheem Uq

Aug 21, 2012, 11:33:22 AM8/21/12
to gha...@zeeteexpress.com, UQA Headoffice, understandq...@googlegroups.com, ZTX Abdul Rasith, Abdulazeez Abdulraheem, Jalal Deen, Mohamed Ibrahim

Dear ghazali sahab

Assalamu alaikum wrwb

Heartly welcome Masha Allah great to hear. The most awaited visit  :-)

Insha Allah see you in our office.

Wassalamu alaikum wrwb

gha...@zeeteexpress.com

Aug 21, 2012, 2:44:08 PM8/21/12
to AbdulRaheem Uq, UQA Headoffice, understandq...@googlegroups.com, ZTX Abdul Rasith, Abdulazeez Abdulraheem, Jalal Deen, Mohamed Ibrahim
Dear Br.AbdulRaheem Saab,
Jazakallakhu Khairan.  If possible, with our Chennai Trainers, Insha Allah.
Wassalaam,
Ghazali@Riyadh,KSA.