Wanted Teachers !!!!

AbdulRaheem UQ

Mar 3, 2011, 7:18:47 AM3/3/11
to Understand Quran UQ

In the name of Allah the most Gracious and Merciful

 Dear all,

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatuallahi Wabarakatahu

Understand Al-Qur'an Academy is in need of teachers for Hyderabad City.

Sub : Required teachers to teach understand Al-Qur’an courses in schools  and conduct general programs.

As you are aware Understand Al-Qur'an Academy conducts general programs on "understnad Al-Quran and Salah" The Easy Way.  From this year we have started this program in almost 40 schools and colleges. We are in need of teachers with any background; we will train the teacher to conduct the classes. We request you to please help us in this concern and forward us the C.Vs’ of deserving applicants or visit us personally at our office

Checklist before applying:

1.  Minimum Educational qualification should be intermediate with English medium.

2.  Should know how to use computers and MS-Office.

3. Should know how to read and write Urdu.

4. No need of Arabic background.

5.  Preference will be given to those who know Tajweed of Al-Quran.

6.  Preference will be given to those who have two wheeler with driving license.

7.  Salary will not be a bar for deserving and talented candidate

Please walk in personally for an interview at our head office and please take a prior appointment before coming with Mr.Daleeluddin Khan on  40-23511371, 9652430971

Please forward the above request to your contact list also.

Wassalamu Alaikium WRWB
--
Abdul Raheem Nayeem Uddin ( Co-Ordinator)
Understand Qur'an Academy - Hyderabad