dates in the calendar (Córdoba) CORRECT

1 view

Lila Pagola

May 19, 2011, 11:47:30 PM5/19/11
to understandingfon...@googlegroups.com
Buenas!

Dave, Gez: I was checking the calendar, just for include the url in a
general mail for argentinian mailing lists, and I found several dates
that we changed :)
Definitive events and dates in Córdoba are:

Workshop at Spilimbergo school
Monday 30 from 18 to 21
Tuesday 31 from 11 to 14 (at computer lab, optional) and 18 to 21 (general)
Oriented to design students.
contact: tall...@escuelaspilimbergo.edu.ar

Wednesday 1 10 hs
Talk at UBP (Campus)
contact: caractert...@gmail.com
Oriented to general public.

Workshop at Espacio Canvas
Thursday 2 10 to 16hs
Friday 3 10 a 16hs
En Tienda Dadá Mini - Achaval Rodriguez 250 - Galería San Plácido
contact: ho...@espaciocanvas.com.ar
Oriented to professional designers not specialized in typography,
advanced students.

Free Typography Meeting
Friday 3 19 hs
Spilimbergo school - City of arts
contact: tall...@escuelaspilimbergo.edu.ar
Oriented to general public.

Workshop Design of collaborative typography
Saturday 4 - 10 a 17hs
Estudio Alfar alfa - Gral. Bustos 1026. Cofico.
contact: caractert...@gmail.com
Oriented to professional designers specialized in typography

Thanks!

gespe...@gmail.com

May 20, 2011, 2:28:41 PM5/20/11
to understandingfon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lila: I fixed the calendar to reflect this changes. Please check if
everything is fine.

2011/5/20 Lila Pagola <lilap...@gmail.com>:

Lila Pagola

May 20, 2011, 3:59:22 PM5/20/11
2011/5/20 gespe...@gmail.com <gespe...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Lila: I fixed the calendar to reflect this changes. Please check if
> everything is fine.
Hi Gez,
Yes, Córdoba's dates are ok.

Today I have received two messages asking for dates and events in
Buenos Aires. Network is working :)
My question is: all dates are confirmed? Can I include the calendar in
the messages I'm sending?

Thanks!

Matías H Alli

May 20, 2011, 4:01:49 PM5/20/11
to understandingfon...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lila

Buenos Aires - Gutenberg Foundation are confirmed.

> Thanks!

Saludos!

Mat!as

Dave Crossland

May 20, 2011, 10:55:18 PM5/20/11
On 20 May 2011 21:01, Matías H Alli <matia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> My question is: all dates are confirmed? Can I include the calendar in
>> the messages I'm sending?
>
> Buenos Aires - Gutenberg Foundation are confirmed.

ToyLab is also confirmed AFAIK