Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Dave Crossland

ungelesen,
10.05.2011, 00:53:2110.05.11
an understandingfonts-argentina-2011
Hello all!

Okay, I would like to try and arrange the accommodation now, since I
have funds to put deposits where needed.

I will go to Buenos Aires on Friday 27th to collect my girlfriend Christine
from the EZE airport at 8.15am on Saturday 28th morning. I plan for us
to go straight to Cordoba. I will be joined there by Felipe Sanchez, an
Inkscape developer, and perhaps also Pablo Impallari :-)

I have looked on airbnb.com for a place to stay. There is a nice
apartment in the center:

http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/97956#maps

Is this a good neighbourhood? The description sounds good but I
thought it would be good to check with local people :-)

Also there is a 3 bedroom place that looks good if Pablo is to join us:

http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/107460

My concern with that place is that it might be too far from the city center.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Apolo,+C%C3%B3rdoba,+Argentina

The events are held around the city though, so I guess it doesn't
matter so much?

Do the kind people here have better suggestions for where to stay? :-)

And how good is the public transport? Are taxis cheap? :-)

Cheers,
Dave

Martín Eschoyez

ungelesen,
10.05.2011, 08:20:0110.05.11
an understandingfonts-argentina-2011
Dave, nice to meet you! Sorry that i haven't introduce myself before!!
(God, time is passing very very quick...!)
I'm Martín Eschoyez, and well, i draw, design, play music, animate and
do some crafts, i'm a self taught man because im very inconstant in
academic institutions. ;)
I try to make my way on teaching, so i teach what i know best in some
institutions (Universidad Blas Pascal, Universidad Nacional de
Córdoba, escuela de comunicacion audiovisual La Metro), and i give
some workshops and seminars wherever i can (film, animation and design
festivals as Oberá en cortos, Anima , Pixelations, etc.). And i'm
working with Free/Libre Open Source Software as much as possible in my
pipelines, as well as teaching them.
feel free to check some of my work in www.epanimation.com.ar (just a
vimeo and a flickr link by now... ;)) aaand my ongoing open project:
www.vacuispacii.org

Ok, presentations made, i recommend you to get some place as the first
one, in the middle of the center, i think it will be easier to move
everywhere (maybe if you like walking, you can trip to most places
enjoying the city, and taxis from there are not expensive.)
The last place i think it's far from center, but being from outside
Cordoba, i would wait some other words on it :D Taxis from here maybe
would be a little more significant.

Well, i'll try to check some alternatives soon!
Cheers from "La Docta" (Córdoba City)

Martín

On May 10, 1:53 am, Dave Crossland <d...@lab6.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Okay, I would like to try and arrange the accommodation now, since I
> have funds to put deposits where needed.
>
> I will go to Buenos Aires on Friday 27th to collect my girlfriend Christine
> from the EZE airport at 8.15am on Saturday 28th morning. I plan for us
> to go straight to Cordoba. I will be joined there by Felipe Sanchez, an
> Inkscape developer, and perhaps also Pablo Impallari :-)
>
> I have looked on airbnb.com for a place to stay. There is a nice
> apartment in the center:
>
> http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/97956#maps
>
> Is this a good neighbourhood? The description sounds good but I
> thought it would be good to check with local people :-)
>
> Also there is a 3 bedroom place that looks good if Pablo is to join us:
>
> http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/107460
>
> My concern with that place is that it might be too far from the city center.
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Apolo,+C%...

Espacio Canvas

ungelesen,
17.05.2011, 01:08:4617.05.11
an understandingfonts-argentina-2011
Hi Dave, you've made ​​reservations or to convince somewhere in
Cordoba, I ask you notice to ask for references.
The first http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/97956 # maps it is more
sustainable.
Greetings

On May 10, 1:53 am, Dave Crossland <d...@lab6.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Okay, I would like to try and arrange the accommodation now, since I
> have funds to put deposits where needed.
>
> I will go to Buenos Aires on Friday 27th to collect my girlfriend Christine
> from the EZE airport at 8.15am on Saturday 28th morning. I plan for us
> to go straight to Cordoba. I will be joined there by Felipe Sanchez, an
> Inkscape developer, and perhaps also Pablo Impallari :-)
>
> I have looked on airbnb.com for a place to stay. There is a nice
> apartment in the center:
>
> http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/97956#maps
>
> Is this a good neighbourhood? The description sounds good but I
> thought it would be good to check with local people :-)
>
> Also there is a 3 bedroom place that looks good if Pablo is to join us:
>
> http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/107460
>
> My concern with that place is that it might be too far from the city center.
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Apolo,+C%...
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten