Córdoba talks

Lila Pagola

May 18, 2011, 12:24:42 PM5/18/11
to understandingfon...@googlegroups.com
Hola a todos,

We are defining the final day program of talks in Córdoba and we want
to invite to Pablo Impallari and Felipe Sanches to participate in this
event, giving a short talk (around 20-30 minutes) with Dave, Fernando
and Alejandra from Caracter tipográfico, and me and Martín.

The talks will take place at Spilimbergo school, Friday 3, from 19hs
and we expect to fulfill the capacity of the auditorium (250 people).
What do you think? We can discuss a little bit about topics, and the
profile of people participating, so we can get a good combination of
"talents" :)

So, Pablo and Felipe, just tell me if seems interesting for you...

hasta luego!

Pablo Impallari

May 18, 2011, 1:56:00 PM5/18/11
to understandingfonts-argentina-2011
Hi Lila,

Yes, very interesting.
Felipe is here reading by my side, he will join the group to comment
soon.

What topics do you want us to talk about?

Felipe Sanches

May 18, 2011, 2:39:25 PM5/18/11
to understandingfon...@googlegroups.com
hello!

I can talk about Inkscape development, its typography features, the
SVG web standard and free software in general.

Felipe

Lila Pagola

May 18, 2011, 4:02:30 PM5/18/11
2011/5/18 Felipe Sanches <ju...@members.fsf.org>:
> hello!
Oi Felipe!

> I can talk about Inkscape development, its typography features, the
> SVG web standard and free software in general.
Regarding we are five people, and we have many topics in common, I
think is a good idea that everyone focuses on his more specific topic
or experience. In your case Felipe, I think Inskcape and its
typography features would be great, and even the dynamics of the free
software development regarding to designers participation ...
Remember talks are just 20-30 minutes long...

And Pablo, I think it would be very inspiring for designers and
students to hear how your typography arrives to Google font project.
What do you think?

best,

Dave Crossland

May 18, 2011, 4:16:09 PM5/18/11