[uf-argentina] Rosario and Santa Fe

Gez

May 7, 2011, 2:00:42 PM5/7/11
to understandingfonts-argentina-2011
Hi
Dave just confirmed a lecture and a workshop in Rosario, on May 26th.
The workshop will take place in Escuela Superior de Diseño, from 9:00
A.M. to 2:00 P.M. (local time).
The lecture will be at Facultad de Derecho, UNR, starting from 7:00
P.M.
These presentations are being organized by Horacio Gorodischer, a
renowned graphic designer and architect from Rosario, who also
specializes in orthotypograpy.

Apart from May 26th we have a tentative date at FADU/UNL (Faculty of
Architecture, Design and Urbansim of Universidad Nacional de Santa Fe)
in Santa Fe on May 24th.
Gorodischer is in front of the Graphic Design Workshop cathedra in
that faculty, and Sebastián Malizia (one of his teachers) is making
the arrangements to have Dave giving a lecture and workshop there.
As far as I know, we have the lecture pretty much confirmed in the
morning, but there are still some arrangements to make regarding
available space for the workshop.

Sebastián is already part of this group, so I invite him to keep us
informed about any news by posting here.

Dave Crossland

May 9, 2011, 1:40:01 AM5/9/11
to understandingfonts-argentina-2011
Great! :-)

gespe...@gmail.com

May 20, 2011, 9:42:26 PM5/20/11
to understandingfon...@googlegroups.com
Information and poster publicizing the workshop in Santa Fe:
http://taller4g.wordpress.com/