Supplemental OER Materials for Child Psychology - class activities and capstone project

Amy Niu

Jun 17, 2024, 4:17:30 PMJun 17
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources

Hello all,

I have been using the textbook for my Child Psychology class (PSYC 310) at Colorado Mesa University and have created some class activities and a capstone project as supplemental materials. These materials are licensed under CC BY 4.0 and you can access them through the following link: Child Psychology Class Participation Activity and Capstone Project (https://oercommons.org/courseware/lesson/116884).

Please feel free to use, adapt, and share them as needed. Let me know if you have any questions or feedback!

Best regards,

Yanzhuo (Amy) Niu, PhD

Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences

Assistant Professor of Psychology

Colorado Mesa University

an...@coloradomesa.edu