Complete Canvas Course Built Around the Text

Jennifer Paris

Aug 17, 2020, 3:33:27 AM8/17/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
I have shared an early release version of the course to the Canvas Commons. If you are logged in to an instance of Canvas, you can access it through this link.

You can also search for Child Growth and Development (OER Course and Textbook).

I hope you find it useful!

Jennifer

Jennifer Paris

Aug 17, 2020, 4:09:46 PM8/17/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
For those of you that do not have Canvas at your institution, you can work in Canvas through an account using the Free for Teachers Instance. Then you can import the course from the Commons to view everything. Then you can pull out resources (may end up having to copy and paste) to put into you own LMS.

If you go through this work and are willing to share the fruits of your labor here, I am sure your colleagues would be forever grateful. Please don't share the quizzes in a public forum like this though. You can send them to me and I can play "gatekeeper" until there is a better solution.

Jennifer