Anyone have Quizzes, Exams and additional lecture slides to share?

Kim M

Jun 8, 2020, 11:09:57 AM6/8/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Hi,
I am hoping you all might share your Quizzes and/or exams and lecture slides to go with this book? Thanks!

Michelle Presley

Aug 17, 2020, 12:44:10 PM8/17/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
I would love this as well.  I really need lecture slides!!!!! Drowning of here.

Laura Paciorek

Aug 17, 2020, 12:48:53 PM8/17/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
I think last time I replied individually. I have things to share. I'll get on a computer and try to post them here.

cdpro...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2020, 1:58:04 PM8/17/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Hi, again...

This is a Google folder that contains some Google slides that go with the child/adolescent growth and development OER text. However, some of it is based on other materials not in that book, so you will probably have to do some of your own work on these. Shared Folder - Presentations Child/Adolescent Growth/Dev
I hope that this is what you are looking for. :-)

-Laura

Michelle Presley

Aug 17, 2020, 2:12:17 PM8/17/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Awesome, huge help!! Thanks!

Jennifer Paris

Aug 17, 2020, 4:03:53 PM8/17/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
There are PowerPoints provided for selected content in the first 8 chapters in another thread (used to make the mini-lecture videos). The goal is to make more this semester, but that's been the goal for awhile, so...

You can pull the questions about of the Canvas course for the quizzes. If you don't have a Canvas account, you can get one through the Free for Teachers Instance. Then you can import the course from the Commons to view everything. They were created directly in Canvas, so there is no external file. Sorry!

Jennifer

Michelle Presley

Aug 17, 2020, 9:47:50 PM8/17/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Got it thanks!