Mini-lecture videos

Jennifer Paris

Oct 2, 2019, 3:59:53 PM10/2/19
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Here is a Google Doc where I list URLs to my captioned video lectures in 3C Media (the list will grow as more videos are developed this semester and beyond): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zdj_Qt3zsHYmyhD-LKWFvqdIeGHbxPdoBMwMnH4-Sg8/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like a download of the video file or the HTML code to embed the video, please email me: jennife...@canyons.edu. I may try to add these the file at some point in time.

Kim M

Apr 30, 2020, 5:53:05 PM4/30/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Hi Jennifer,
These short mini lectures are great. I would love to embed them if you have them available to do so. Thanks!

On Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 12:59:53 PM UTC-7, Jennifer Paris wrote:
Here is a Google Doc where I list URLs to my captioned video lectures in 3C Media (the list will grow as more videos are developed this semester and beyond): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zdj_Qt3zsHYmyhD-LKWFvqdIeGHbxPdoBMwMnH4-Sg8/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like a download of the video file or the HTML code to embed the video, please email me: jennif...@canyons.edu. I may try to add these the file at some point in time.

Jennifer Paris

May 1, 2020, 2:33:00 PM5/1/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Hi, Kim.

I added embed code for each video in the Google Doc. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Jennifer

Kim M

May 1, 2020, 8:18:02 PM5/1/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Thank you so much Jennifer!!

Kim M

May 1, 2020, 8:46:47 PM5/1/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Hi Jennofer, I noticed on the Issues in Development embed, the closed captions were not able to be turned on when clicking on the video. Any ideas?

Jennifer Paris

Jul 16, 2020, 1:49:15 AM7/16/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Just a follow-up for the group, the captions were fixed on this particular video.

Jennifer Paris

Nov 11, 2020, 6:47:00 PM11/11/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
The Google Doc has mini-lecture videos added in the past month from Chapters 8-11 with additional videos to be added for Chapters 12-15 by semester's end.

A link to the Google Drive folder containing the PowerPoints (with an open license) used to create the mini-lecture videos is shared in a separate thread.

Kim M

Nov 12, 2020, 10:15:35 PM11/12/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Hi Jennifer,
Thank you so much for this work!!
I did not see a link to the PPTs...please help me! Thanks!
Kim

Michelle Presley

May 21, 2021, 1:16:12 PM5/21/21
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Was there ever any videos or PPT for ch. 12-15?
Thanks!