9 Months that Made You

Michelle Presley

Sep 5, 2020, 8:30:15 PM9/5/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
FYI, it is not available on Netflix any more.  It was removed in March.
Message has been deleted

Jennifer Paris

Sep 5, 2020, 9:01:23 PM9/5/20
to Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources
Edited reply: Thanks for the update, Michelle. Unfortunately, keeping videos current is problematic (and those in the course hadn't been used since Spring). so the videos in the course will need to be continually updated based on availability. Your campus library databases may have some options too.

Jennifer

Ivet Bazikyan

Sep 8, 2020, 5:39:18 PM9/8/20
to Paris, Jennifer, Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources, Michelle Presley
Life’s Greatest Miracle is another good option. It’s available online for free on PBS.

Ivet Bazikyan

On Sep 5, 2020, at 5:32 PM, 'Paris, Jennifer' via Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources <understanding-the-who...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

The videos in the course will need to be continually updated based on availability. Your campus library databases may have some options too.

Jennifer

This was typed on my phone. Please excuse any typos.

Sep 8, 2020, 9:18:28 PM9/8/20
to Bumgarner, Marlene, Paris, Jennifer, Understanding the Whole Child OER Resources, Michelle Presley
Marlene,

I’m watching it now on pbs.org

Ivet Bazikyan

On Sep 8, 2020, at 2:49 PM, Bumgarner, Marlene <mbumg...@gavilan.edu> wrote:

I just tried to pull it up, and it did work, but then there was this:

(This program is no longer available for online streaming.) A sequel to one of the most popular NOVAs of all time, "Miracle of Life," this Emmy Award-winning program tracks human development from embryo to newborn using the extraordinary microimagery of Swedish photographer Lennart Nilsson.

Our distance ed staff told me we can no longer use it. I love it - I’ve used it for years.  Do you have more up to date information?

Marlene

Marlene A. Bumgarner, Ed.D., Child Development Instructor
mbumg...@gavilan.edu
www.marlenebumgarner.com