Vermont Home Energy Profile Pilot

April Desclos

Jul 1, 2016, 11:09:55 AM7/1/16
to Underhill Energy Committee
VEIC sent out educational materials that staff can share about the Vermont Home Energy Profile (home energy label for existing homes).  I attached the information sheet, FAQs, and messaging that can sent through Facebook, Twitter, Front Porch Forum, or newsletters to inform residents.  The messaging is a little peppy for my taste, but it at least covers basic information.  A link to the VT Dept. of Public Service site about building energy labeling is below.  The Home Energy Profile is also being promoted in connection with the Zero Energy Now program.

VT PSD website
FAQs_Final.pdf
HomeEnergy_InfoSheet_FINAL.pdf
Social media messaging.docx