How to write for the blog

Peter Duval

Apr 13, 2016, 6:24:09 PM4/13/16
to underhillene...@gmail.com (Google Groups)
I am going to give you the shortest set of instructions ever:
Using any editor you like (Notepad on Windows machines, TextEdit on OS X machines, or any wordprocessor. I use TextEdit; it is all you need.):
1) Research and write a draft article
2) Cut and Paste the article into an email message, or simply attach the file to an email message
3) Email the article to me for posting to the blog

It is step 1 that is the hard part. The rest I can do for you.

If you want some editing help from your colleagues, here’s another step:
2.5) Email the article to the Google Group for review

Once you are on a roll, I can show you how to post directly, or use email to post directly. Tricks for including slideshows, pdf and other files are all possible. The hard part has been, and always will be, sitting down and writing.

-Peter