Black, death, heavy metal- CDs, demos, vinyl, zines and shirts: SALE LIST

undergrou...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2005, 1:05:58 AM12/14/05
to Underground Exchange
NOTE

When contacting me about an item from my list confirm whether or not
you are
interested in it by keeping in contact with me and following through
with your order.
I am fucking sick and tired of people wasting my time. If you request
an item and/or claim to have sent payment and I don't hear back from
you then I'll assume
you've flaked out and the items will be put up for sale again.

"-" before an item denotes item is no longer available.
-Some items marked may still be available, visa-versa. Ask about
availability.
-I don't do trades.

CONTACT
undergrou...@gmail.com

______________________________________

Compact Discs
______________________________________

-All prices in USA include shipping
-All foreign orders please add $1 for each CD

Ashen Lights- ( * subtitle in Russian *) $8
Adumus-besieging abominations $6
Aerosmith- 3 CD box set (s/t, get your wings, toys in the attic) $12
-Arcustus-apera....$6
Abazagorath-sacraments.... $8
Armaggedon - Anthems Of The Black Order- $7
Axis Of Advance-strike $8
-Axis Of Advance-landline $6
-Ancient Rites-dim carcosa $6
Artch-another return to church hill $6
Acheron-Xomaly
Anacrusis-manic impressions $6
-Apollyon-diaboli gratin $6
Angmar-the razor blade redemption $6
Armaggedon-the tribute to Destruction $6
Anvil-Anthology of....$6
Avenger-pad oddcrosti/fall of devotion $8
A guitar oddysey-tribute to Yngwee malmasteen $6
Angel Dust-of human bondage $6
-Blood Feast-kill for pleasure $6
Blood Feast-face fate $6
-Bewitched-encyclopedia of evil $6
-Black Witchery-desecration of the holy kingdom $7
-Black Witchery/Conqueror-hellstorm of evil vengeance $10
Black Crucifiction-'demos' $8
Brujeria-raza odiada $7
Brujeria-matando Guerors $7
Bruce Dickinson-accident at birth $6
Bloody Victim-bound for blasphemy $6
Blood Storm-pestilence of....$6
Baphomet-trust $6
-Burning Winds / Kerberos / Misanthropy - 'Where Darkness > Reigns'
split $7
-Broken Hope-swamped in gore $8
-Celtic Frost-parched with thirst I am and dying $6
-Celtic Frost-into the pandemonius $6
Cradle Of Filth-dusk and her embrace $7
Conqueror-war cult supremacy $8
-Clandestine Blaze-fire burns....$7
Chamber Metal-neoclassical metal guitar $6
Craft-terror propaganda $8
Chapelblaque- hymndisc....
-Confessor-condemned $6
-Carcass-symphonies of sickness $7
Coldness / Irae - Our Putrefacted Essence split $7
Circle Of Dust-brainchild $6
Cult of daath-under the cover of triumphant holocaust $8
Cult of daath- grand.... $8
Circle Of Dust-s/t $6
-Crown, The-hell is here $6
Demoncy-empire of the fallen angels $8
Demoncy-joined in darkness.... DBL cd $12
Dusk- The shadow soul $8
Dimientianon-seven suicides $6
-Dark Funeral-secrets of the black arts $6
Dead Zepplin-a tribute to Led Zepplin $6
Deep Purple-the battle rages on $6
Destruction-sentence of death/infernal overkill $7
Draconis-highest of all dark powers $6
Demon Realm-a legend of power $6
Devastation-signs of life $6
Damnation Army- the art of the occult $8
-Darkthrone-total death $7
Desultory-bitterness $7
Death Penalty-conviction $6
Deicide-Amon.... $8
Decide- Once upon the cross $8
December Wolves-till ten years $7
-Evoken-quitis $6
Evol-Dies iraes $8
Enecar- Dawn of creations ruin $7
Eat My Fuk-wet slit and a bottle of whiskey $6
Exit 13-ethos music $6
Emit-a sword of death.... $8
Entombed-wolverine blues $6
Entombed- clandestine $8
Enslaved- vikings cometh through the fog (make offer)
Eternal Oath-so silent $6
Funerbrarum- beneath the columns of.... $8
Fear Of God-toxic voodoo $6
Fear Factory-soul of a new machine $6
Flotsam & Jetsam-drift $6
>From The Dark- in the shadow of chaos
FrostKrieg- Majestatic eines kalten elements $8
Flesh Crawl-impurity $6
-Gaahlskagg / Stormfront- split CD $8
Goatpenis-troz verbot nicth tot (make offer)
-Godless North-summon the age of..... $6
Gardy Loo-perverts on parade $6
Gardy Loo-stool sample $6
-Gothic Knights-realm of the knights $6
Gotmoor- Vlacmsche Premilieven $8
-Goatsblood-s/t $6
Gorguts- Terrorism of sanity $6
Gorefest-fales $6
Gorefest-erase $6
Guns & Roses-use your illusions I $6
Hypocrisy the fourth dimension $8
Hypocrisy-penetralia $10
Heroes In The Snow- that's how it goes $6
-Haat-recidium in obscurum $6
Hatework-madbent for disaster $6
Hidden-spectral magnitude $6
-Hectate Enthroned-upon promethian shores $6
In The Sign Of The Horns-a tribute to Venom $6
-Immolation-here in after $7
Inbreed-deliverence $6
Ildjarn-hardangervidda $8
Ildjarn- 1992_1995 $8
Ildjarn-nocturnal visions $5
Jimmy Hendrix- his greatest hits $5
Judas Iscariot- distant in solitary night $8
Judas Iscariot- heaven in flames $8
-Joe Satriani-surfing with the alien $6
-Krieg-The black house $8
-Krieg-rise of the imperial hordes $8
-Krieg-The church $6
-Krieg-Destruction Ritual $8
-Kreator-extreme aggression $6
Kinsiun-black force domain $6
Krabathor-orthodox $6
-Lucifugum-back to chopped roots $6
-Lucifer's Hammer-mists of time $6
Lord Of Worms-wormaggedon (mCD) $5
Lemming Project- hate & despise $6
Lords Werre-demon crusade $6
-Moat-black fucking metal $5
Megadeth-cryptic writings $4 (booklet has small cutout at top)
Manowar-kings of metal $6
Manowar-warriors of the world $6
Massemord-obscura symphonia $8
-Morbosidad-s/t $7
Meshuggau-destroy erase improve $6
Metalucifer-heavy metal drill $20 (603/1000)
Metalucifer- heavy metal chainsaw $15
Mercyful Fate- house of satan $20 (bootleg CD- nice layout, sound,
etc... show from 1982)
MOD-rythm of fear $6
Misanthrope-the cleansing $6
Morgoth-odium $6
Misery's Omen- s/t
My Dying Bride- the light at the end of the world $8
-Necrophagia-holocausto de la morte $6
-Necrophagia-death is fun $6
-Necrophagia-goblins be thine $6
Nokturne-curse of nazarene $6
-Nunslaughter-one night in hell $6
-Nunslaughter-hell's unholy fire $7
Nasty Savage-penetration point $8
Nuclear Assault-handle with care$7
Napalm Death-fear, emptiness, despair $6
-Napalm Death-harmony corruption $6
Onirik - Walking As A Shadow- $7
Overload II-tribute to metallica $6
Oxiplegatz-sidereal journey $6
Onheil- the threat $8
Overkill- I hear black $7
Overkill- W.F.O $7 (has a gold promo stamp on cover- sent from company
itself)
Overkill- 1985-1995 wrecking your neck (live) dbl CD $12
-Order From Chaos-dawn bringer $6
-Protector-echoes from the past $7
Pink Floyd- atom heart mother $8
Pink Floyd- dark side of the moon $8
Pantera-reinventing the steel $6
Pantera-101 proof live $6
Pro-Pain-best of $6
Pessimist-blood for the gods $6
Project Infinity part 2-dissension $6
Portal-forthcoming $6
Queensrych-rage for order $6
Rites Of The Degringolade-totality $8
-Rites Of The Degringolade-the caryatid $8
-Revenge-attack.blood.revenge $7
Rein-exit claus $6
-Sacramentary Abolishment-the distracting stone $8
Satyricon-nemisis divine $6
Sin Origin / Velonnic Sin (split) $8
Sykdom- intet liv $8
Sarcofago-rotting $8
-Sarcofago-INRI $8
-Sarcofago-laws of scourge $8
Sepultura-chaos a.d. $6
Sepultura-morbid visions/bestial devastation $6
Sathanas-black earth $6
Sathanas-the dark heavens $6
Sadistik Exekution- s/t $13
Sadistik Exekution- the magus $13
Sear Bliss- glory and perdition $5
-Sabbat-satansword $8
-Striid- Warmageddon $7
-Sabbat-sabbital delucifer $8
-Skepticism-farmakun $6
Svartpest-ved den....$6
-Sarcophagus-for we....who are consumed... $7
Sammy Hagar-unboxed $6
Suicide Culture-hallowed be thy name $6
Souls At Zero-a taste of the perverse $6
-Slaughterlord-comp. (old tracks) $6
Tankard-hair of the dog $6
Taake-nattestid $8
Tearstained-final thoughts
Terror Of The Trees-devil worship $6
-Thy Infernal-satan's wrath $6
-Tribute To Mayhem-originators of northern darkness $6
-Tulus-evil 1999 $8
Testement-low $6
Testement-live at the filmore $6
Thanatos-emerging from the underworld $6
-Thornspawn-empress from....$6
Upon A Dark Horizon-d.h. records vol. I $5
Under Moonlight Sadness-after the cosmic gate $6
Vrolok- Resurgence II $8
Witchcraft-carpathian fire $6
Wolfen Society-conquer divine
-Xasthur-funeral of being $7
ZZ Top-xxx $5

____________________________________

Vinyl
____________________________________

(Black, death and heavy metal LP's)

-Make offers
-All LP's in Good - mint condition

-Abigail (NWN! Prod diehard edition)
-Motorhead-interview (bat shaped picture disk)
Anael-necromantic rituals
Axis of Advance-strike
Bathory- s/t
Bathory- the return
Bathory-s/t (picture disk-gold version)
Black Widon-s/t
Burzum "hvis lyset tar oss" (original press)
Christian Death-skeleton death (10")
Cirith Ungol- king of the dead
Cloven Hoof- mlp
Demon-the unexpected guest
Desaster-divine blasphemies
Desaster/Pentacle- split
Dust-hard attack
Emperor-I.T.N.S.E. (pictue disk)
Exciter-Long live the loud
Exciter-Violence & force
Exciter-feel the knife
Exciter-heavy metal maniac
Impaler-if we had brains we'd be dangerous
Inner Helvete-total bloodsheding devastation
King Diamond- No presents for christmas (European version)
King Diamond- No presents for christmas (US version)
King Diamond- the family ghost
King Diamond-conspiracy (picture disk)
Kult ov Azazel-order of the fly
Kult ov Azazel-triumph of fire
Lust-apocalyptic torment (picture disk - limited)
Lust/Anael split
Mayhem- dawn of the black hearts (original press)
Mercyful Fate "Melissa" (megaforce- still sealed- good offer needed)
Mercyful Fate "don't break...." autographed by all band members
Morbid Angel-domination
Motorhead-s/t (original press- I'll also throw in a free "Greek"
version of same LP!)
Necrophagia-season of the dead
Pentacle-ancient death
Possessed-beyond the gates
Ravager-storm of sin
Sadistik Exekution-fukk
Samael-ceremony of opposites (picture disk)
Unleashed-victory (picture disk)
Venom- welcome to hell
Witchfynde-cloak & dagger
Witchfynde-give em hell
Witchfynde-lords of sin
70's/80's rock & metal LP's)

-Some of these titles are not necessarily 'rare', however if you're a
collector and want to
fill holes in your collection this might be a good place to start.
-LPs are in varying condition. From fair to near mint
-It's probably more practical to order more than one LP at a time to
save on shipping charges, etc...
-No set prices, however I can sell these in lots for a fair price.
Email with offers.

Accept- balls to the wall
Accept- heart breaker
Accept- s/t
Accept- s/t ('Lady Lou'?)
Accept-accept, restless & wild
Accept-midnight highway
Adam Bomb fatal Attraction
Aldo Nova- s/t
Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar baby
Alice Cooper-Killers
Bad Company- 10 from 6
Black Sabbath- Heaven & Hell
Black Sabbath- Vol 4
Black Sabbath-Live at last
Black Sabbath-Technical ectasy
Blue Oyster Cult- on your feet or on your knees
Coney Hatch- outa hand
Deep Purple- Nobody's perfect
Def Lepard- Pyromania
Demon Flight- mlp
Diesel- watts in the tank
Dio-Intermission
Dokken- back for the attack
Gravedigger- war games
Gravedigger- witchhunter
HSAS- through the fire
Hades- Resisting Sucess
Jeff Beck- flash
Judas Priest- defenders of the faith
King Kobra- thrill of a lifetime
Kingdom come- s/t
Kiss- s/t
Krokus-headhunter
Krokus-one vice at a time
LA Guns- s/t
Led Zeppelin- III
Led Zeppelin- In through the back door
Mass- take you home
Nasty Savage- Abstract reality (has small saw cut)
Nasty Savage-Indulgence (has small saw cut)
Nazereth- hair of the dog
Night Ranger- 7 wishes
Night Ranger- midnight
Night Rangers- Big life
Ozzy Osbourne- blizzard of ozz
Pink Floyd- the wall
Rainbow- bent out of shape
Rainbow- rainbow rising (gatefold)
Rainbow- straight between the lines
Ratt- dancing undercover
Ratt- invasion of your privacy
Ratt- out of the cellar
Rush- Permanent waves
Rush- hold your fire
Rush- s/t
Rush-moving pictures
STARS- hard rock comp.
Saxon- crusader
Schon & Hammer- hear to stay
Scorpions- black out
Scorpions- fly to the rainbow
Scorpions- love at first sting
Scorpions-animal magnetism
Scropions- World wide live (dbl LP)
Stephan Wolf- the second
Takashi-Kamikazi killers
Ted Nugent- intensities in 10 cities
Tesla- mechanical resonance
Van Halan- 1984
Van Halen 12"
Van Halen- 5150
Wasp-Inside the elctric circus
White Lion- pride
Whitesnake- slide it in
Winger s/t
Y & T- in rock we trust

(Black, Death and heavy metal 7" records)

-Postage paid in USA, overseas inquire about postage.

Angelkill-lady cadavar $7
As Prophecies- igne natura renovatur integra (make offer)
At the gates-gardens of grief (make offer)
Abruptum-evil (make offer)
Anathema-they die + crestfallen (make offer)
Axis of Advance/Garwall/F.R.O.S.T./Demon Realm- split $7
Absu-....and shineth unto the cold cometh (has some tear along right
edge-make offer)
Amorphis-s/t (make offer- black cover/gold logo)
Abazagorath-the spirit of hate for mankind $7
Agathocles/Front Beast (split) $7 Benediction- s/t (picture disk-make
offer)
Damned, The-shut it (limited red vinyl version) make offer
-Destructor- brutal desecration $7
Drusus-spleen (make offer)
-Emperor-witches sabbath (make offer)
Eterne-s/t (make offer)
Hellsermon-brimstone, sulphur and blood $8
Lord Astaroth/Cryptic Wintermoon-Franconian Frost (make offer)
Morbosidad-bajo el egendro del crucificado $7
-Metalucifer-soul of warriors (promo copy written in marker on front)
$7
Moonspell-goat on fire (make offer)
Merciless- s/t (make offer)
Merciless-behind the black door (make offer)
-Nocturnal-slaughter command $7
Necroslauter-sacrifice to satan $7
Redrum-ghettoblaster $7
Thou art lord/Ancient rites- split (make offer)
Twisted Tower Dire/Cold Mourning- split (make offer)
Unholy Death-s/t $6
Virgin Sin-make 'em die slowly $10
Wytchkraft/Blood Thirst Demons $7

____________________________________

Cassettes
____________________________________

(Demo cassettes)

-All prices for demos $5 unless noted otherwise.
-All prices in US postage paid-overseas please add $1 each tape.
-All demos listed have been in my collection over a 10 + year period.
-Most appear to be originals- all received from the band, collector or
a distro.
-Some have bonus material on b-sides taped for me by the bands
themselves. Extra tracklists are available.

-Angelkill-casket lullabies $6
Apocalyptic Raids-demo_reh march 1999
Ad Infinitum-I
Asgard-to a golden age
Accursed-forever following the forgotten paths of darkness and evil
Aminion-the return of total desolation
Ares Kingdom-s/t
Bastard Sons-ya valio madre
Black Howling-flagellation reigns eternity
Biastfear-a worthless emotion
-Black Angel-demo 1997 $6
-Bael-deathly pale
-Bone Awl-bog bodies
-Bahimiron-terror division blood strike
-Bahimiron-funeral black
Bestial Mocker-war....the final solution
-Blasphemous-demo #3 1995
Burning Winds-black alter of Satan
Burning Winds-blessed by Hell
-Bone Awl-magnetism of war
Cryptic Tales-the tales
Crypt Howl-tragedies beheld the cemetery
Cult Of Daath-under the cover of darkness
Cultus- De Zwaarden Spreken
Cultus-a seat in valhalla (demo on CDR-includes tape cover)
-Capra Hircus-goat metal assault
Callenish Circle-lovelorn Descend-hate for your blood (in slip cover)
$3
Darkest Hate-total destruction
-Diatribe-obscure by birth
De Occulta Philosophia-obscura simphonia
Demonar-s/t
Dead and Forgotten-s/t
Draconis-s/t
Draconis-promo tape (was sent to me w/o cover- pro tape) $3
Dust-A wandering through the dark realm
-Dead And Forgotten-the temptest
Evolutions End- the world you see
Ewoc-rampage $4
Extrerminate-demo/reh
Eternal Hatred- the eve of destruction
-Emit-solipsistic culmination
-Emit-the mysterious unknown
-Emit-unknown presence I
Empire Of Hate/Morthond-split tape
Embrace Of Fear- the mysterious underflesh emotions (w/ bonus material)
$4
Forsaken Art-the awakening of a new era
-Front Beast-victims of death
-Front Beast-procreation in fire
-Front Beast-apocalyptic vengeance
Fogg-Stormgaurde (Cdr demo- includes tape cover)
Grim Winter / Autumn Mist (two demos on one Cdr- includes tape covers)
-Goatsemen-demo $6
Godless North-summon the age of supremacy
-Goatworship....uraldriga svenska folksagner $6
-Goatwhore-serenades to the tides of blood
-Goatvomit-s/t
-Goatpenis-htaed no tabbas
Galgeras-s/t
Hate For Humanity-s/t $3
-Har Shatan-sounds to the key of death
Misanthropy-stench of humanity (I have several copies!) $4
Hatework-thrashers' attack
Hellsermon-caressed by hellfire
Homincide-self determined breed
Hangover-terrorbeer
Haat-recidiuus in obscurum
Irate-demo 1996 $3
-Inner Helvete-glorification of the unholy lord
-Inner Helvete-satanic hecatomy
Inferior/Front Beast-split tape
Insane Vesper-Unholy procession (demo on CDR-includes tape cover)
Inbreed, The-deliverance $3
Inbreed, The-"new stuff" (promo- has tracks typed on j card) $3
Kharon-the fullmoon curse
Kataxu-roots thunder
Kaffeine-Vertigo $3
Kult Ov Azazel-grandaevous Daemonum
KH-kruel $3
Lado Obscuro-o Inferno por...
Lilitu-our vessels of the sea
Lultus-comp. Tape (contains various material- Cultus parody band?) $3
-Lust/Bestial Mockery-split -Lust-holocaust whore hellslut
-Lust/Unholy Archangel/Kult-3 way split of violence
-Levifer-tribute to the supreme beast $6
Minotauri-live August 98
Misanthropy-stench of humanity
Mortuary Oath-once upon a dreary $6
-Musta Missa-sex beyond the grave
Nocturnla-rites of the black mass
Noctus-demo 98
-Nosvrolok-demo
Nachtmydtium-reign of the malicious
Ouroboros-s/t
Old Pagan-thrash black metal holokaust
Pagan Hellfire- a voice from centuries away
Perdition-demo 2000 $3
-Rites Of The Degringolade-s/t $6
-Seges Findere-wolves in battle lust
SnowFall-Black Terror Art (demo CDR- includes demo cover)
Shambles-blasphemous vengeance
Sterkvind/Inner Helvete-split
-Sadomaniac-sadomaniacal desecration $4
-Sadomaniac-sadomaniacal reh. 2002 $4
Somber-s/t $3
Sexistor-illustrated guide to indecent assault
Shine In Darkness-ancient forgotten presence
Servent Fear-s/t
Skirrkus-perverted inhumanation
Stradion-the end of the beginning $4
Stradion-s/t $4
Satan's God-s/t $3
Satans Vind-forenade I hat mot gud
Tenebrae/Thy Black Blood (two demos on one CDR-includes tape covers)
-Under Moonlight Sadness-echoes of ancient music
-Unholy Death-demo 1994 $3
Unpure-promotape 1998
-Unholy Archangel-archgoat incantaion
-Unholy Massacre-if you want peace prepare for war (2 copies available)

-Victimizer-unholy banners of war
-Victimizer-skullfucked by victimizer
Vrolok-nocturnal isolation
-Vlad Tepes-war funeral march (make offer- released by FMP)
Wytchkraft-we are satan's warriors
Wrath Ritual-the irruption
War Blasphemy-for the glory of the unpure
Winter Mist- reh.
War Master-the black horde reigns supreme
War Master-eternal war
War Master-only dead is real...tribute to dead
War Master- the black horde reigns supreme

(Miscelaneous tapes)

-All Miscelaneous tapes are $5 unless indicated.
-Postage paid in US, overseas please add $1 each tape!

Anthrax-attack of the killer B's (appears to be a bootleg?) $3
Anthrax-persistence of time (appears to be a bootleg?) $3
Antaeus-cut your flesh and worship satan Annihilator-never.neverland $3

Agent Steel-unstoppable force $3
Acheron-the rites of the black mass
At War-retalitory strike $3
-Black Witchery-desecration of the holy kingdom $7 (comes with patch &
pin)
-Buzzoven-sore $3
Cenotaph-epic rites
Disgust-brutality of war $3
Dissection-storm of the light's bane
-Darkthrone-transilvanian hunger $6
Evil Incarnate-blackest hymns of god's disgrace
Emperor-in the nightside eclipse
Festerguts-bloodsoaked $3
Heathen-breaking the silence $3
Impaler-charnel deity $3
-Inquisition-invoking the majestic throne of satan (still sealed) $6
Judas Priest-ram it down $3
Judas Priest-unleashed in the east $3
Judas Priest-turbo $3
King Diamond-the dark sides
Manticore-bowels of the holy anoint us in evil
Mistrust-spin the world $3
Masters Of Metal-strikeforce Vol. I $3
Mercyful Fate-melissa $5
Mercyful Fate-return of the vampire $5
Nasty Savage-indulgence/abstract reality $5
Nasty Savage-s/t $5
Primigenium-intolerance (still sealed) $6
Quiet Riot-s/t $3
Quiet Riot- III $3 (buy both QR tapes for $5)
SOD-speak english or die $3
-Sodom-in the sign of evil (make offer)
-Sodom-obsessed by cruelty $5
Sword-sweet dreams $3
Samael-ceremony of opposites $5
Samael-blood ritual $5
Slayer-reign in blood $4
-Watain-rabid death curse (still sealed) $6
Y&T-open fire $3
Yngwie Malmsteen-the collection $4

______________________________________

Fanzines
______________________________________

-All prices in the USA include shipping
-For orders outside USA: inquire about postage. Sending zines is very
costly.
-Many of these are hard / impossible to find. I've collected these
zines over a 10+ year period.
-If you buy these zines in bulk I am willing reduce the prices.

666 #2 (Enthroned, Leather N Spikes zine, Anarazel.....) * make offer
-Ad Arma #1/2001 (Morbid angel, Musta surma, Canaan....w/ CD) $8
-Ad Arma #2/2002 (Necromantia, Manes, Varathron....) $7 *great zine!
Aeon #3 (Oberon, Dismal Euphony, Endura.....) $6
Amon #1 (Zahrim, Dimmu Borgir, Amon Amarth...) $5
Berzerker #8/1998 (Iron Maiden, Dio, Pro-Pain....) $3
Bloody Vengeance #1/2002 (Watain, Vulture lord, Root....) $5
Brutalized #5/1998 (Groinchurn, Witchhunt, Deaden....) $2
-Balance of terror #3/1991 (Bolt Thrower, Inverted, Out of the
Underground.....) $5
Bloodlust #1/2001 (Urgrund, Atomizer, Worship....) $8 Chaos #5/1996
(Asphex, Fleshcrawl, Gates of ishtar....) $8
Chaos #6/1997 (Dimmu Borgir, Dissection, Protector.....) $8
Chaos #7/1998 (Dawn, Night in gales, Soulburn.....) $8
Chaos #8/1999 (Withered beauty, Darkane, Dismember....) $8
-Canadian Assault #2/1998 (Horna, Incantation, Gorguts....) $5
-Canadian Assault #3/1999 (Pegazus, Skinless, October 31...) $5
-Canadian Assault #5/2000 (Denial of god, Dekapitator, Iron Pegasus
records....) $5
Canadian Assault #6/2001 (Slaughter, Anata, Blood Storm.....) $5
Canadian Assault #7/2002 (Deeds of flesh, Gravewurm, Grand Belials
Key....) $5
-Canadian Assault/Leather n Spikes #8/2003 (Funeral mist, D666,
Lust....) $8
Coffin #1/1997 (Cannibal corpse, Marduk, Inhume....) $4
Conspiracy #2/1997 (Varathron, Cradle of Filth, Algaion.....) $7
Dead Sea, the #2/1997 (Bethzaida, Necropsy, Beyond Dawn...) $7
Dead Sea, the #3/1998 (Ulver, Arcturus, Falkenbach....) $7
Death Industry #4/1993 (Impetigo, Forsaken, Korpse....) $6
Dark Blaze #?/? (Kristalnacht, Lord Wolf, Honor.....) $6
Dragons flight #4/2001 (Nile, Morgion, Koan.....) $2
Deathstorm #1/1996 (Agonia, Enthroned, Immolation.....) $5
Death by metal #5/? (Incubus, Adversary, Desperate corruption.....) $2
-Desecration of Virgin #5/2001 (Kaamos, Decayed, Sarcoma....) $7
-Desecration of Virgin #6/2002 (Barbatos, Goat vomit, Hirax.....) $7
Deus Mortuus Est #?/1996 (Godkiller, Anaon, Kampfar....)$5
Dark Oath #5/1996 (Windham Hell, Forlorn, Primigenium.....) $4
Death-core #1/1998 (Fleshgrind, Anal cunt, Botulism.....) $2
Dark and Frost #2 (Bestial warlust, Funeral, Impaled Nazeren....) $3
Eclipse #5/1999 (Azure, Windir, Tulus.....) $5
-Eternal Darkness #13/1999 (Unpure, Vulpecula, Lust.....) $4
Eld Rich Palmer #5/1996 (Oberon, En Garde,....) $2
Fantasies of Tragedy #1 (Azure, Abyssos, Korp......) $5
Final Solution #2 (Manticore, Shining, Bestial mockery.....) $8
-Fall to your knees pissing #2/2001 (Song of melkor, Lugubrum,
Annihilatus....) $5
-Fall to your knees pissing #3/2002 (Desolation Triumphalis,
Nunslaughter, Vomitor) $5
For Your Soul-#3 (Usurper, Morticia Numskull, Son of william....) $3
-Gallery of The Grotesque #1/1999 (Two Witches, I Return To Darkness
zine, Desaster....) $2
Gallery of The Grotesque #4/2003 (Varathron, Anael, Rev Kriss
Hades.....) $4
Guitar 2001 #5/1999 (Dr. Frankenshred,....) $3
Goetia #4 (Mortuary Drape, Theatre of tragedy, Tad morse....) $7
Heresy #2/1997 (Satyricon, Immortal, Conqueror.....) $7
-Himnos Rituales #1/2002 (Unleashed, Levifer, Grave Digger.....) $7
Hipocrene #2/1997 (Angel Corpse, Murder Rape, Sad Wind.....) $4
-Hellish Massacre #2 (Sabbat, Triumphator, Graveland....) $6
-Hellish Massacre #3 (Ondskapt, Levifer, Craft......) $6
I Came From Darkness #4/1996 (Malign, Burzum, Helheim....) Make offer
Iron Pages #2/1999 (Rockbitch, Deep Purple, Dimple Minds....) $5 *in
German
Inner Void #3/1999 (Sepultura, Death, Covenant) $2
Isengrim #1/1997 (Odin, Helheim, Gravferd....) $7
Innards-#1/1993 (Seance, Suffocation, Symphony of Grief....) $4
Koito- #7 (Absu, Enslaved, My Dying Bride....) $7
Kremlin Kore #3 (Deceased, Cryptopsy....) $2
Leather Knights #1/1996 (Witch meadow) $2 *cover has some coffee spill
discoloration
Last Writes # 3/1998 (Roses for isabella, Stacy Valentine, Trauma
Oneireion....) $2
Lamentations of the Flame Princess #3 (Cathedral, Gamma Ray,
Witchery...) $2
Lamentations of the Flame Princess #2/1998 (Death, Elegy,
Bethzaida.....) $2
Ledo Takas #7/1999 (Gehenna, Solefald, Krabathor....) $7
Ledo Takas #8/2000 (Blood Axis, Decent magazine, Darkthrone.....w/ CD)
$8
Mare Tenebrarum #1/1997 (Ancient, Persophone, Rotting Christ...) $5
Mainstream resistance #5/? (Nokturnel, Zyklon, Dianno...) $2
Metal Revolution #2/2002 (Dwell, Lacuna coil, AnoxiA....) $1
Metal Mafia #?/1999 (Necrophagia, Chasm, Regugitation....) $2
Metal Fafia #9/? (Somnus, Fleshgrind, Deep red....) $2
Mighty #9/1996 (At the gates, Septic flesh, Orphanage....) $4
Mighty #10/1997 (Alastis, Satyricon, The great kat....) $4
Mortification #1/1993 (Mortuary, Pax Mortis, Salem.....) $6
Metalizer #1/1997 (Nastrond, Thy Serpent, Horna....) $5
Metalcore #27/2000 (Ceremonium, Metal Mafia, Razorback records....) $2
Metalcore #28/2000 (Blood storm, Violence, New Rock fanzine....) $2
-Metal nightmare #1/1997(Lord Belial, Destroyer666, Sabbat) $6
-Metal nightmare #2/1998 (Marduk, Indungeon, Ablaze my sorrow.....) $6
-Metal nightmare #3/1998 (Destructor, Maze of torment.) $2
-Metal nightmare #4/1999 (Pentacle, Legelord) $2
-Metal nightmare #5/1999 (Posthumous, Hobbs Angel of death) $2
-Metal nightmare #6/1999 (Manowar, Twisted tower dire....) $2
-Moribund Cult #?/1999 (Thy Infernal, Judas Iscariot, Inquisition)
zine/catalog $2
Midwest metal #18/1998 (Eternal hatred, Hypocrisy, Disinter.....) $2
Mysticism #2/1997 (Naglfar, Apollyon, Ancient winds.....) $6
Nekrologium #4 (Immolation, Emperor, Parricide.....) $6
Nekrologium #5 (Testament, Bewitched, Corpsevomit.....) $6
Nekrologium #6 (Dark tranquility, Absu, Internal bleeding.....) $6
Nekrologium #7 (Mayhem, Candlemass, Acheron....) $6
Nekrologium #8 (Setherial, Sorhin, Vital Remains.....) $6
Nekrologium #10 (Sepsim, Ritual Carnage, Immortal....) $6
Neptune #3/? (Dark Funeral, Hell Bound, Abazagorath...) $2
Nocturnal Empire #2/1996 (Lunatic, Decay, Tiamat....) $3
Near Dark #3/1995 (Dissolved, Vomitory, Melek Taus.....) $7
Near Dark #4/Goetia #3_1996 (Mefisto, The darksend, Revelation....) $8
-Northern Heritage #1/1999 (Pest, Nightside, Warloghe...) $5
-Northern Heritage #2/2000 (Deathspell omega, Black death, Musta
surma.....) $5
-Northern Heritage #3/2001 (Satanic warmaster, mutiilation,
Exordium....) $5
Odiosious Larvae #20/2001 (Eidolon, The Embraced, Thorns.....) $2
Putrefecation #7 (Lemegethon, Desultory, Omicido....) $8
Putrefecation #8 (Gorgoroth, Hades, Sadus.....) $8
Putrefacation #12 (Desaster, Necrophobic, Scepter....) $7
Putrefacation #14 (Merciless, In Aeternum, Eternal Grief) $7
Punishment #3 (Opera IX, Wings, Ophthalamia.....) $7
Pure Passion #2/1998 (Broken, Forgotten silence, Evercry....) $6
Promethean Crusade #2/1998 (Therion, Sadus, Borknagar....) $2
Pernicious#3/1997 (Clean flesh, Asmodeous, Disfigyerd.....) $2
Pernicious #4/1998 (Gorlock, Unblessed, Obliteration.....) $2
Requiem, the #3 (Sentenced, Nightfall, Eyehategod.....) $6
Requiem, the #4 (Enslaved, Carcass, Samael......) $6
Read Between the lies #7/2003 (Zyklon, Behemoth, Cult of luna....) $1
Serenity #3/1999 (Obtained enslavement, Hethendoom, Otyg.....) $4
Serenity #4/2000 (Dismal euphomy, Gehenna, withered beauty....) $5
Slava fanzine #1/2002 (Eternal throne, Atavism, Deathguy....) Comes w/
tape $8
Static Zine #19/1998 (Sabbatic feast, Lilitu, Jungle Rot.....) $4
Static Zine #20/1999 (Twisted Tower Dire, Sermon, Lifeless.....) $4
Sepulture voice, the #14/1996 (Dissection, Cemetery, Gorbage....) $4
Syphilis #4/1994 (Rotting christ, Schizo, Katatonia...) $5
Snakepit #7/2000 (Dio, Celtic Frost. Praying mantis.....) $8
Snakepit #8/2000 (Atheist, Dark Angel, Hirax....) $8
Seventh Sign #2/1997 (Rotting Christ, Cannibal Corpse, Fatal opera...)
$5
Seventh Sign #4/1997 (Venom, Emperor, Misanthrope.....) $5
Seventh scroll, the #1/1997 (Kampfar, Blackmoon, Aeturnus) $7
Seventh scroll, the #2/1998 (Burzum, Thy Grief, Veles....) $7
Short wave warfare #1/1998 (Emperor, Sadistic Intent, Dawn....) $2
Silence Diary #?/1998 (Aurora borealis, Cryptic carnage, Anata....) $2
Silence Diary #?/1999 (Bifrost, Ashes you leave, Melancholy
Pessimism....) $2
Silence Diary #?/2000 (Lux Occulta, Ancient ceremony, Centinex....) $2
Savage Garden #1/1996 (Theater of Tragedy, Mortiis, Limbonic Art....)
$8
Savage Garden #3/1997 (Ancient wisdom, Abyssos, Hirilorn....) $8
Satanic Terror #1 (Goatfire, Old Forest, Absurd.....) $4
Skavenblight #1 (Clandestine Blaze, Judas Iscariot, Haat....) $3
Sloth #4/1998 (Bill zebub, Hatred, Darkseed) $2
Sloth #6/1999 (Amorphis, Evergrey, Blind Guardian....) $2
Satans Candy Basket #4/1999 (Beseech, Hell on earth, Soilent Green....)
$4
The New Aeon #2 (Mithotyn, Waylander, Adroned Brood....) $5
Treats From the underground #5/2000 (Amen, GWAR, The crown....) $3
Unholy Destruction #1/2001 (Watain, Tsjuder, Dominator....) $2
Ultima Comparation #5/1999 (Tormentor, the soil bleeds black,
demoncy....) $4
Vampiria #4/2000 (Anubi, Ildfrost, Novembre.....) $6
Visionary's Dream, A #1/1996 (King Diamond, Nevermore, SFU....) $6
Visionary's Dream, A #2/1996 (Mercyful Fate, Inner Thought,
Tiamat...) $6
Wretched Corpse #37/1998 (Mortician, Varathron, Iced Earth.....) $3
Zeit Geist #2/1996 (Dunkelheit, Twin Obsenity, ....) $3

Shirts

-All shirts washed, in good condition
-all x-large
-Prices include postage in USA / overseas ask first

Mayhem (logo in red/ on back "Pure Norwegian Black Metal") $13
Deicide (logo in red) $10
Twisted Tower Dire (European tour shirt- killer design) $10
The Dying Light (logo in red) $10
'Gothik' (long sleeve- killer red logo on front / back has list of
bands) $10
Moonspell (logo and dark queen on front- has a small tear on front.
Could probably be sewn easily). $10
AC/DC (razors edge- red t-shirt) $14
AC/DC (blood red logo- splattered on shirt- killer!) $14
Led Zepplin (has cover of first LP on front- large fit) $13