Sat am hiking Eno River State PArk, 9:30am~

1 view

Kent Liu

Aug 29, 2013, 4:23:04 PM8/29/13
to UNC TSA
Hi, folks:

This Sat we will hike on Eno River State Park, Few's Ford Session. We
will start on Cox's MT Loop. See how far we can go. It should be an easy
hiking.

Please meet at the parking lots (in front of Food Lion) of Timerlyne
Shopping Center at Weaver Dairy Rd and Banks Dr. There is a Bank of
America and Wells Fargo Bank at the corner (100 Banks Drive, 27514).

If you need a ride, please let me know. Please respond to this e-mail if
you plan to go. We will car pool from Food Lion Parking lots.

Please invite new students from Taiwan. If you like hiking/backpacking
but can not join this time, please let me know your e-mail so I will put
you in my e-mail listing.

Kent Liu
kent...@gmail.com
919 703-8220